Hold UP! You have to get to Prestige 6 to get all 3 Bloody Cosmetics now?!

This has to be a bug, right? That's ridiculous if it isn't. I have to get 2 more prestiges on Wesker just to have all 3 bloody cosmetics?

Comments

  • Prestige 4 is the weapon, Prestige 5 torso and Prestige 6 is the head. I know it's dumb but yeah lol. I am prestige 2 Wesker and need 2 more just for his bloody knife.

  • Unfortunately yes, to alot of people the prestige system is slightly worse especially if you are a new player. but then again its only cosmetics

  • @Chaellooo said:

    Prestige 4 is the weapon, Prestige 5 torso and Prestige 6 is the head. I know it's dumb but yeah lol. I am prestige 2 Wesker and need 2 more just for his bloody knife.

    That is really annoying. I have to get a character 6 prestiges to get the bloody ones? God, that's so stupid -_-

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Unfortunately yes, to alot of people the prestige system is slightly worse especially if you are a new player. but then again its only cosmetics

    So the more characters they release, the harder it becomes to get those cosmetics unlocked quickly. That really aggravates me.