S.T.A.R.S. Feng or S.T.A.R.S. Jill?

Make your choice, and make sure to include why you think so!

I like Jill’s better, simply because you can’t go wrong with including the outfit from the games.

Comments

  • I dont even see the point in Feng getting the cosmetic tbh. If I wanted to play Jill, I would just play Jill... I wouldnt play Feng looking like Jill lol.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    I dont even see the point in Feng getting the cosmetic tbh. If I wanted to play Jill, I would just play Jill... I wouldnt play Feng looking like Jill lol.

    Yea i have to agree with this, i feel like this was just an excuse to make another Feng cosmetic since we can't go a single month without a new one (exaggerated yes but she still gets a lot of cosmetics)


    I mean at least the Felix one is fresh to a degree but i still wish they had that for Chris and not Felix, and also wish BHVR got the name right it isn't STARS Uniform it's BSAA. I don't like the Feng cosplay because it's already a skin for Jill.

  • Poor Nemesis is going to have a hard time trying to discern which is the true Jill. Guess he'll kill them both.

  • Jill's looks way better. Feng's makes a little sense since she's a gamer and likes to cosplay, but Felix's doesn't make sense.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Make your choice, and make sure to include why you think so!

    I like Jill’s better, simply because you can’t go wrong with including the outfit from the games.

    Jill easily. Thats her skin. Her time to finally shine. Fengs is just bhvr trying to milk her after her mains probably complained about not getting a aot skin. Even when she has almost 100 cosmetic peices

  • @Slan said:

    Poor Nemesis is going to have a hard time trying to discern which is the true Jill. Guess he'll kill them both.

    Not really. Umbrella used different virus for Nemmy, he is smarter than any of tyrants. He knows difference between real stars members and fakes.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    I dont even see the point in Feng getting the cosmetic tbh. If I wanted to play Jill, I would just play Jill... I wouldnt play Feng looking like Jill lol.

    Feng is a gamer so it makes sense for her to be the one to have the cosplay skin

  • Jill all the way.

    I hate the idea of this epic e-sports gamer chick having to cosplay or whatever. Just rubs me the wrong way.

  • @Cybil said:

    Jill all the way.

    I hate the idea of this epic e-sports gamer chick having to cosplay or whatever. Just rubs me the wrong way.

    I dont like it either.

  • ⬜️ Dimitrescu Jane

    The bigger question (pun intended) is Lady Dimitrescu cosplay for Jane, when?

  • @Nos37 said:

    ⬜️ Dimitrescu Jane

    The bigger question (pun intended) is Lady Dimitrescu cosplay for Jane, when?

    How’d you do that?

  • It's pretty much just Jane's Greek Goddess outfit, but with long sleeves and a wide-brimmed black hat, no?

    I'm not saying she needs to walk around on stilts for a 1:1 cosplay

  • I'm not a fan of the cosplay cosmetics.