Why dose nurse have bigger hit boxes then wesker
Above I will hit people I can't even see sometimes as nurse but but I'll give a surivors a back rub as wesker and they will be fine
Above I will hit people I can't even see sometimes as nurse but but I'll give a surivors a back rub as wesker and they will be fine
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DBD forums don’t use whataboutism challenge (impossible)
Wesker hitbox is too small. Nurse hitbox is standard. Weird hits are from high speed + latency + survivor hitboxes being a bit behind them and not matching the visual model.
ping
Because Nurse can do anything. She's the Mary Sue of Dead by Daylight.
Also, because Wesker seems to have a smaller hitbox on his power at the moment. Do not worry though, he will be buffed to have a +600% bigger hitbox in no time, so they make sure nobody ever misses an attack even if they tried on purpose!
Actual answer
Nurse's hitbox almost entirely emulates that of a basic attack. Basic attacks are the norm everyone is used to.
Wesker's attack hitbox was shortened by over 50%, no longer even encompassing his entire model. This an extreme, as the original hitbox was a bit too generous and they went overkill.
Wait really? The 40cm it was in the PTB is the basic attack hitbox? Hm well maybe it should be 35 then.
P.S. I just don't this his power should be THAT much harder to hit than basic attacks.
It wasn't 40. It was 45cm.
I think 30cm would be a better in between.
No the collision with the environment was 45. The survivor hitbox was 40. Now they're both 20.
Here is a useful image made by u/UHGhaulnd on Reddit
Not almost, it just does. The only difference is her lunge is shorter out of a blink.