When are the solo queue status icons projected to be tested out?
In my personal opinion, the three biggest problems in DBD are:
- The community’s attitude
- Map balance and tile spawn logic design
- Solo queue’s lack of info communication compared to SWF
In my opinion, the status icons and a ping wheel with preset messages on a short (1-3s or so) cooldown would be the two most helpful possible ways to address number 3. For example, a preset message for the ping wheel could be "being camped".
Comments
Intentional or not, I got a little chuckle from "being camped". It should have a little frowny face to go along with it.
If you're not starting from the SWF lobby, kindred should then be base kit. I've used it every match since the buff and while extremely useful, I would like to use another perk. I usually end up with a 50-75% build.
I make up for the communication by using Bond or Aftercare. I think Aftercare is the better perk but as you pointed out right away, it's too much to ask of a gamer to just play a fun, honest game.
Oh also, survivor loadouts should be visible to all other survivors.
Totally agree.
But for the current action UI im kinda split as for one i want solo and swf normalized so that the same might happen for killers in the same direction (ONLY BUFFS), but swf doesnt give such info automatically.
Yes it might become obnoxious to press a button to display a "I'm doing x"-message, but automatic info is way more powerful than the info provided by comms.
Should we give survivors a location widget or a map too? Afterall some pro survibors were capable of doing that eith comms lol. Jk