Wesker is made of butter

Well, despite my reservations on hearing of his issues and on the advice of fellow members of my dear DBD community, I bought Wesker.

He's fun I guess? I played him with some success before noticing I was mostly playing him as an m1 killer with a mega man x dash for mobility. The hitbox on his bound is majorly janky, and this is coming from someone who lands precision blinks as nurse. It's a little frustrating when I line up what looks like a perfect bound on a survivor and then glide past them, slippery as an eel. Unless the survivor majorly outpositions themselves it seems better to just go for the M1.

I see his potential though!

BHVR, please fix Weskers hitbox! Don't give this iconic character the Sadoko treatment, he deserves better!

Also the way he constantly ####talks the survivors is solid gold😋

Comments

  • 100% agree.

    He's great fun when he works but his hitboxes and the bug where he randomly releases survivors after grabbing them are really frustrating.

    The survivor collision box really needs to be 30cm imo. Because right now you can touch wesker during his bound and not get grabbed, meaning he'll just brush past you.

    I've been playing survivor this morning, 5 matches and no wesker. Seems like people have already given up on him.

    He's such a cool killer, they've gotta change him in the next 2 weeks or he's probably just gonna be another killer that people like but no wants to play because of how clunky they are.