Grade Progression Rework

Hello,

I believe that you should not be able to lose pips and emblems should be gained based on how much BP you gain at the end of the match, over the course of multiple matches. More like a seasonal level.

This is because the grade doesn't reflect skill, but how much time you've put in the game. I find it discouraging when I am 1 pip away from Iridescent 1 and I get survivors that DC or killers that are way better than me, 2-3 matches back to back, or I get chased the whole match and I get facecamped by Bubba at the end, forcing me to depip.

Therefore:

Pip Requirements:

• Every Pip would require getting 20,000 Bloodpoints for survivor and 30,000 Bloodpoints for killer over the course of any number of matches, not taking into consideration any boosts.

• Every Grade would require 5 pips.

• The bar that tells how many emblem points we've got would show the progress towards the next pip.

• Considering an average of 20,000/30,000 Bloodpoints per match and a match duration of 8 minutes, plus 2 minutes between matches, the player earns 1 grade / 120,000 BP / 180,000 BP every hour. From Ash IV to Iridescent I, it's about 19 hours on each role or 38 hours in total.

You may say this is too easy. Well, that's the point. With MMR on, it's very hard to do 2 gens, 2 unhooks or 4 full heals and be chased for a long while escaping.

Each pip increases the final reward by 10,000 Bloodpoints. Getting Iridescent I, adds 50,000 Bloodpoints. This totals up to 1,000,000 BP for a role.

This basically translates to how much BP someone has earned and gives them a bonus at the end of the month.

So, at the end of the month, if the players get about 5,700,000 BP from playing the games and 2,000,000 BP from grade rewards. This is enough to get 1 character to P3 and a second character to P2.

Since there are 62 characters at the moment in Dead by Daylight and we need, on average, 4.5 million BP to get P3 on a character, a player still needs to spend 279,000,000 Bloodpoints to get all current character to P3 with all perks. So it would be even better.

Comments