Already?
Hey peeps! So I have been getting so many matches with teammates all going down within the first 5 minutes! Im sure one trying to block the killer from hooking or who knows but it gets really annoying but I can understand if they are new players but I can see all the stats at the end and they are not! It makes me honestly want to just throw in the towel but I don't. How do y'all feel when this happens?
Comments
I had several "speedrun matches" as the killer, were I had my first down at 40‐50s and then the others basically themselves at the hooks and I didn't know what to do, really. Even when I ignore the blatant mistakes and close both eyes, the game is basically done at the point and when I just did my thing the game would end in about 6min with a 4k.
That's a new wave of pseudo suicide.
Ehhh.. It's clear that they're purposefully throwing.
I've had numerous matches where the other survivors were doin' such stuff, and they weren't new at all! In-between ~1000 - 4000 hours on record in game.
What made it even worse for me was the fact that when I've accused them of griefing, they didn't deny it; On the contrary, they've made a sudden outburst with a wall of text including numerous harrassments and disrespective words with overall immature and disrespective attitude, and that I'm apparently a competitive player for expecting them to stick to the in-game rules and playing the game properly.. After the first wall of text of such type, they've begun calling me a bad player for lasting X seconds in a chase and that I don't even know the counterplay to Y killers, which is quite ironic, considering the fact that I do know how every single perk, add-on, offering, and killers' power do work, but it's not like they could've known, right?..
Like - Hello? I'm a casual player myself and I have abandoned the competitive mindset years ago because I've realized how much it ruins the joy of and in gaming in general, unless you're one of the World's top players.
I can't shake the feeling that they're doing it in attempts to nerf Wesker - You know, the same type of behavior in post-game chat and gameplay as right after the buffs towards the killer not even a month ago, or how long was it. They weren't really behaving any differently..