About the Wesker bug
Does anyone have a clip or video demonstrating the bug where he grabs a survivor but nothing happens afterwards? He just leaves them or something like that. It happened to me in a match but I couldn't record in time ):
Does anyone have a clip or video demonstrating the bug where he grabs a survivor but nothing happens afterwards? He just leaves them or something like that. It happened to me in a match but I couldn't record in time ):
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think ScottJund has some examples in his most recent video.
I justttt had that happen. I didn’t know to look out for it so I didn’t record it. Me and the survivor were stuck in place for a good 5 or 6 seconds before he just disappeared.