Double bloodpoints when?
After 3 new characters I think we deserve a double bloodpoints weekend :D
After 3 new characters I think we deserve a double bloodpoints weekend :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
isn't there double xp from the 1st to the 8th? So it should start in approx 14hours. that's clearly better than bloodpoints... /s
Ever since they did a 1.5x BP event, I knew 2x events would fade away. At least they finally reduced Bloodweb costs.
A bloodhunt 2xbp haven been since 2 yrs or so. But bloodrush 1.5xbp has been like a month ago.So maybe in 3to 4 months from now ,maybe.
all the bloodweb items just got cheaper. It's even better than double BP event in my opinion
I get double BPs whenever I play survivor! Result!