[1/3] The game takes too long to find a match with the killer
When I try to find a match playing with the killer, it takes a lot longer than when I try with the survivor. Ideally, this should be fixed with the incentive that they put in this last patch (100% bloodpoints bonus), but it's still taking too long.
My hypothesys for this is that you are taking the amount of players playing with survivor/killer and make some calculation with the number given according to that metric to make that incentive happen. I think you have to consider the time spent trying to find a match by killer/survivor. Ideally (it's not gonna happen, but in the best case scenario, this would occur and should be taken into account), the timer of the killer looking for a match should be 4 times lesser than the timer of a survivor looking for a match (it's one killer for four survivors - 1:4).
Comments