There's a lot of confusion about Matchmaking Incentives
I don't understand why some people are confused about how this system works. The Devs have perfectly described how it works. Read before making a bug report about it:
I don't understand why some people are confused about how this system works. The Devs have perfectly described how it works. Read before making a bug report about it:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry, I can't read it if it doesn't have pictures.
I don't understand how it could work like this for killer when they said our killers each have different MMRs.
100% bonus to survivor for me :) <3
Played some games and the last were 100% for Surv and in between suddenly 100% for Killer.
These boni with the reduced Web costs really feel nice.