Dont know what to do with myself now. Does the game start now?
After I got 100% achievements I was looking for things to do in the game. I was around a 90% killer main, so I had really no survivor ones done but I was so behind I didnt even know where to start.
For the last 3 weeks I have been nolifing the game doing these. I want to apologise for the games I had to ruin haha.
The 2x challenges not done are bugged, which is a shame since id love to see them all shining in gold.
Not expecting praise, just wanted to share since I don't know anyone who would appreciate how much this nearly killed me. Dead hardy was easily one of the hardest now.
I must say though, the completionist in me really enjoyed this, but that same part of me is dying about the 2 bugged ones.
Comments
If they're bugged, the most you can do is submit it on the bug reports section, and pray they fix it. Other than that, nothing you can do. BHVR moment.
I'm pretty sure I saw someone despairing over that Quick Thinking challenge a couple of weeks ago, so you're not alone in that glitch.
Add it to the list bud. You're not alone. ๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/339316/tome-challenge-bug-thread#latest
Maybe forge a new glove.
It feels like when you finish a good tv show. Now that I can actually just play however I want, I dont know what to do haha.
Are bug challenges something they actually regularly fix? They listed my ones as acknowledged back in may, I hope they come back to them because I would really love to have all my tomes shiny gold. I guess I should be glad only 2 are bugged and not more.