Why did you guys nerf match making incentives?
Like you guys had one job. Nobody complained about it being a multiplicative effect when it first released and it made solo Q bearable. The only issue was that it wasn't working in SWF lobbies and was stuck at 100%. We waited an entire month or so for you guys to release it like this???
I can't for the life of me understand why you guys would do such dumb #########. An "Escape cake" is not enough incentive to get me to play solo Q. Please for the life of me explain you're guys reasoning because from what I understand NOBODY likes this.
Do better. Revert the change. You guys know what you did wrong.
Comments
It was obviosly a Bug. I mean, the amount of BPs was insane sometimes.
Oh no, someone on the internet pulled out the "do better" grenade! BHVR better cower!
Keep kissing their ass, I'm sure they'll give you a ######### charm or something
What was the old %?
Probably because they actually reduced the grind with this patch by reducing the cost of blood web items.