RE survivor voice lines are way too rare
I think they need to be more common. Out of my 20 or so games of survivior, ive heard all of one voice line play from my own character.
I think they need to be more common. Out of my 20 or so games of survivior, ive heard all of one voice line play from my own character.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors have voice lines?
The new RE survivors do yea. And the old ones too
I mean, do you mean in lobby? Cause last thing I want is my survivor speaking during the trial. It’s bad enough hearing the killer lines on the 10th meet up with Wesker in a row.
Yea its just in lobby, like Ash.