idk what to put here

the update has been out for a day and i'm really bored of playing against the same killer

Comments

  • Have you tried playing S.T.A.R.S members?

  • This is the way it is every update. As people P3 him he'll die off in a week or two. He's not super strong so after a month or so, he'll be pretty rare.

  • @WorthlessBeing said:

    Have you tried playing S.T.A.R.S members?

    not yet, i'm debating who to get

  • @Maelstrom808 said:

    This is the way it is every update. As people P3 him he'll die off in a week or two. He's not super strong so after a month or so, he'll be pretty rare.

    i know it's like that every update i just miss playing with some of the other killers too cus it's just wesker after every game

  • Hey I did my part and played like four games with other killers yesterday. I did probably 20 with Wesker, but still :D

  • @Maelstrom808 said:

    Hey I did my part and played like four games with other killers yesterday. I did probably 20 with Wesker, but still :D

    Indeed. I did a Huntress daily... That is about it. But still, variety is the spice of life.

  • I'd join in the effort to bring variety in there, but I have it on good authority that everyone hates Legion so I don't know how grateful people would be.

  • @HugTheHag said:

    I'd join in the effort to bring variety in there, but I have it on good authority that everyone hates Legion so I don't know how grateful people would be.

    Well, now is probably the time they would be least likely to be annoyed at seeing them, soooooo.....




    *legion chase music starts playing at full volume*

  • I remember never versing The Dredge until the PTB came out for Project W! Meanwhile, Wesker has been everywhere, and there is certainly some Wesker fatigue coming on.

    However, on the plus side it shows people are buying and playing, so it's a good sign for the game's health and the chapter's popularity.

  • Seems pretty standard for a new killer release. The only possible exception in recent memory was the Artist, at least in my experience.

    But Nemesis? Nothing but Nemeses for like a week. Sadako? Nothing but Sadakos. Dredge? Nothing but Dredges. And yeah, rn it's a whole lotta Wesker.

  • @Maelstrom808 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3162104#Comment_3162104

    Well, now is probably the time they would be least likely to be annoyed at seeing them, soooooo.....

    *legion chase music starts playing at full volume*

    *brings out all 5 mixtapes simultaneously, somehow* :D