Claire Redfield cosmetics

I know Claire Redfield is merely a cosmetic for Jill Valentine, but because she's my favorite RE character, I was wondering devs... is it possible we could have more Claire Redfield cosmetics? Even if they are sets. I just want more variety. I'll be honest, I dont much care for sets, but I would settle for sets if it means more Claire Redfield skins. I hope this is possible, I would love for this to happen. Thank you.

Comments

  • I second that, only because Leon got his Noir skin and I really want Claire's Noir skin too because it's amazing.

  • @Hex_Melancholia said:

    I know Claire Redfield is merely a cosmetic for Jill Valentine, but because she's my favorite RE character, I was wondering devs... is it possible we could have more Claire Redfield cosmetics? Even if they are sets. I just want more variety. I'll be honest, I dont much care for sets, but I would settle for sets if it means more Claire Redfield skins. I hope this is possible, I would love for this to happen. Thank you.

    yeah I agree there really isnt an excuse when legion has "Multiple characters" with multiple cosmetics.

  • @Hex_Melancholia said:

    I know Claire Redfield is merely a cosmetic for Jill Valentine, but because she's my favorite RE character, I was wondering devs... is it possible we could have more Claire Redfield cosmetics? Even if they are sets. I just want more variety. I'll be honest, I dont much care for sets, but I would settle for sets if it means more Claire Redfield skins. I hope this is possible, I would love for this to happen. Thank you.

    One can only dream

  • 0C324297-E0CE-48D0-9BCA-00D822FFE682.jpeg F9D15198-B017-47CB-8598-D10E5A406196.jpeg 15E9B396-355E-447B-B890-94C82AB86535.jpeg

    Out of all the RE characters she’s got the best outfits I’d buy all these at the legendary cost it’s wild they didn’t give her another one