Can we get an auto-fill option on the blood web?
This would save so much time if you are just after the p6. It can just randomly select the route and make leveling so much faster.
This would save so much time if you are just after the p6. It can just randomly select the route and make leveling so much faster.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I bet if they did implement it, people would find something to complain about.
I'd be happy, other people want to complain that's up to them xD
Then those people can uninstall the game :)
I'd be happy too, I only upgrade one character at a time lol
They never will, the time wasted with waiting for nodes is by design. Most of the QoL issues with the web are by design, and its part of why every change to the grind needs a step back to go with its step forward.