Wesker has weird hit boxes.
I can slam into someone and they don’t get grabbed but then I knock their heel and grab them. Just feels off to me, also Superior Anatomy means nothing unless you combine it with Bamboozled.
I can slam into someone and they don’t get grabbed but then I knock their heel and grab them. Just feels off to me, also Superior Anatomy means nothing unless you combine it with Bamboozled.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, the Survivor detection is a little to small. What you are experiencing is also caused by the survivor hitbox(collider), which is smaller than the running survivor animation, you need to hit a little behind the survivor to get them, but this wouldn't be the case if the Survivor detection would be a little bigger than 20cm.