Checking my ping
So before on this screen, above the READY button, I'd see my ping. But how do I check it now? Is it changed so I can only see it in match? What if I have poor ping? I want to leave lobby and fix my internet first, I dont want to have a bad time or drag my team down because I have it bad. Please help

Comments
now it doesnt appear always it will only appear a red bar to show you that is bad
and where would it show this now?
It will appear where it was but only appear if the ping is bad and if you on top of it it won't show your ms
Only a red bar will appear
Thank you and wow that is terrible. Because even with yellow ping I was unable to do like wiggle skil checks or anything. I wish they kept the old method for your ping, but just added the new in game connection thing for others.
Yeah I know . I like the old one more
It will be shown in the same location as before