Failed attempts to try Wesker due to matchmaking

Every time a new killer is added I am looking forward to trying the content I paid for or invested my time into obtaining. The thing is that every time I try a killer I end up playing against survivors who compulsively repair and/or are experienced loopers and I cannot get to do a thing. I am not saying that genrush is the problem here, it is the fact that I cannot compete with them on that exact moment as I need to guess the appropriate playstyle for the killer. So it is the matchmaking. I feel I should not be paired with survivors with high MMR when I play my first match as a newly-obtained killer. I don't know if someone else has had the same issue, or if this an isolated case, but it still does not feel right.

Comments

  • You are put to the middle ground first, because the system has no data. You will lose some matches (for me it's usually 3-4) and then it will get better. Just don't care about loopers, tbags etc. Just chill and experiment.