Wesker finally here !!!.........what about Sadako buff ?

Comments

  • They just dropped an entire chapter bro give it a minute

  • @Foxy_Teltac said:

    They just dropped an entire chapter bro give it a minute

    To be fair there are usually killer changes only like a chapter away if they need them, she needs them and it's been 2

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3160873#Comment_3160873

    To be fair there are usually killer changes only like a chapter away if they need them, she needs them and it's been 2

    I get that, but I still feel like we need a handful of weeks before they turn their eyes to other killers because Wesker also has his own little issues right now that need ironing (Aka Hitboxes being too small) Like I said, we probably will get some in coming weeks but I feel it's asking a lot to buff a killer the moment one just came out

  • They said they'll "Look At Her" at Mid-Chapter.

    They never said WHICH Mid-Chapter, and they never said they'll actually fix anything.

    Don't hold your breath (and definitely don't buy her, if you haven't already)