Which Licensed Killer do you MOST desire?

Any license that ISN'T on this list, you can just leave in the comments, thank you for sharing.

My personal pick would be all of these really, I feel like BHVR should make a "Hall of Horror" category for the survivor and killer menus with the licenses they're from. All these, The Grudge, 3 Resident Evil characters, Hannibal Lecter, Patrick Bateman, Outlast; I have a pretty big list. Basically, all of it, really. Just see how much licensing BHVR can take before they can't no more. Some stuff we might not if, if we don't, oh well. Also, at some point, I'd like to see the original Freddy Krueger and Nancy Thomas come in eventually. Maybe have Kirsty Cotton and Sidney Prescott join in. Again, pretty big list. I bet by the time that happens, we'll end up at chapter 150 or something.

Comments