Fix the tractor on cold wind farm
The killer should not be able to hop over to the hay bails after a survivor vaults. Fix your game BHVR.
The killer should not be able to hop over to the hay bails after a survivor vaults. Fix your game BHVR.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not?
Are you serious or just trolling? Because I'm sure that BHVR didn't design it to be that way therefore its a problem and should be fixed.
No I'm serious, I'm assuming your talking about the ramp to haybale gap.
Killers take about 2 steps per second, which means 2.15 meters per step, that gap is about 1.5 meters. So it's actually pretty reasonable.
this is intended iirc