Rank should mean something
I think rank should get rewards of some kind other then say shards not that shards are bad but like a unique cosmetic or something or a special emblem.
I think rank should get rewards of some kind other then say shards not that shards are bad but like a unique cosmetic or something or a special emblem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah we've been saying this for years and they said it's being worked on for years. Slight exaggeration but you get my point.
Well it would actually help the game I think
But I agree that ranking up every season to rank 1should give a special reward
Devotion should mean something!!!!!