Why do teammates do this
Trying to flashlight safe while the killer carries and I don't mean by pick when killer is moving I don't get it because fun fact the killer can look up wasting Flashlight power so I want to know why people do this.
Trying to flashlight safe while the killer carries and I don't mean by pick when killer is moving I don't get it because fun fact the killer can look up wasting Flashlight power so I want to know why people do this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have gotten several moth flashlight saves. If you have enough brightness on your flashlight you can catch even good killers off guard.
Built to last makes everything better.
They're probably doing rift quests.