Giving us 3 build choice was agood start but,

Can you please let us label them?

As a content creater and twitch affiliate, it would be cool if I could save people's build idea and give them credit for coming up with cool ideas.

I have a cool build I call "lumberjack legion" - where its like spirit fury, enduring, brutal str, deadlock with his instra break addon and pallet stun power refresher.

One of my subs has a cool build where you can blind people and then slug them knockout etc - its a laugh riot.

All those moments will be lost in time...

Comments

  • Disorienting Doctor~ Double Calm Addons; Dark Devotion; Trail of Torment; Dragon's Grip; Monitor and Abuse

    No Hiding Pig~ John's Medical File and Amanda's Letter; BBQ; SH: Floods of Rage; SH: Monstrous Shrine; A Nurse's Calling

    Forever Plague~ Any Addons; Blood Echo; Terminus; Thanatophobia; Grim Embrace or Coup De Grace

    Some builds to try out if you want. (But yea I agree that we should be able to label builds and stuff, I normally use Microsoft Word to keep track of builds.)