We all agreed that blast mine NEEDS to be reverted?
Like I never saw anyone camplaining about this perk, the only reason I think they nerf it its because some bug with wire tap and they couldnt fix it in time so they just nerf the perk
Like I never saw anyone camplaining about this perk, the only reason I think they nerf it its because some bug with wire tap and they couldnt fix it in time so they just nerf the perk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally, it was fun and innocent and barely anyone used it anyway. It's the same as MoM they just keep nerfing survivor perks for no apparent reason, It's usage rate will go from 1% to 0.1% theres just no point other than to reduce survivor fun when it's already at an all time low. I don't understand devs logic at all?
Yeah, the nerf was stupid. Survivors aren't allowed to have fun, apparently.
If the devs had always intended the perk to deactivate after being placed and expiring, then it really just needs compensation buffs to make it more appealing.
Same thing with Dragon's Grip.