Reactive healing not working?

I'm very confused on how this is supposed to work

I was injured no hemmorage effect and a team mate just behind me got injured he chased them and I had no healing progress

Can someone explain what im missing or did it just not work?

I made a copy of this post in feed back

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Odd, it worked for me when I tested it out, I know how this perk works, a special thanks to @sizzlingmario4 for telling me!

    Basically, if you had no progress, and then a teammate in the radius gets hit, you would go to 0% to 50% automatically because it's your missing progress. That's what happens basically.

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    Odd, it worked for me when I tested it out, I know how this perk works, a special thanks to @sizzlingmario4 for telling me!

    Basically, if you had no progress, and then a teammate in the radius gets hit, you would go to 0% to 50% automatically because it's your missing progress. That's what happens basically.

    Well it I did it and went from 0 to 0

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    Odd, it worked for me when I tested it out, I know how this perk works, a special thanks to @sizzlingmario4 for telling me!

    Basically, if you had no progress, and then a teammate in the radius gets hit, you would go to 0% to 50% automatically because it's your missing progress. That's what happens basically.

    While it’s supposed to work like that, I’ve since learned the perk does seem to be bugged actually. A friend of mine was using it earlier and it only healed them once when it should’ve activated multiple times. I don’t know what breaks it, but TL;DR it seems to only work when it should sometimes and not all the time.

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    I'm very confused on how this is supposed to work

    I was injured no hemmorage effect and a team mate just behind me got injured he chased them and I had no healing progress

    Can someone explain what im missing or did it just not work?

    Did you have Deep Wounds on you at the time?

    🦆🦂

  • If you believe the perk isn't working as intended, the best place to post that information is over in the Bug Reports Section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.