Disconected from the host

Why this is always happening when im hooking someone? And when survivors are loosing badly, just got 3 hooks on 3 diff survivor in 1st 2 mins of the game and when I was hooking the last one it happened.

Why is this happening always when im on killer and hooking a survivor?

Comments

  • All but 1/5 matches I've had today have had someone disconnect, whether survivor or killer DCing. At one point I thought they'd introduced an early DC match end as one guy DCd after the first one being downed and the match ended. It wouldn't surprise me if they broke something.

  • @jajay119 said:

    All but 1/5 matches I've had today have had someone disconnect, whether survivor or killer DCing. At one point I thought they'd introduced an early DC match end as one guy DCd after the first one being downed and the match ended. It wouldn't surprise me if they broke something.

    So u think they did cancel game system if someone dcs early? Might be the case then.