I'm genuinely surprised that Basketball Rebecca isn't here.
Wesker would have loved to see it no?
Wesker would have loved to see it no?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am happy to have cow girl Rebecca. I would buy more skins for Rebecca tho, she is cutiest girl of RE.
Rebecca may have the most outfits of any RE character. We need more.
Where is Nurse Rebecca so we can have 3 Nurses?
Of course, but she has a myriad of skins to choose from. RE0 had a bunch. I just figured basketball Rebecca would be the first choice.
I haven't seen the new content, is there Wesker Rebecca outfit from RE: Zero?
No just a cowgirl outfit
7 minites is all he could give the basketball outfit.