Critically Injured with Uroboros grab
I admit I haven't seen any PTB video, but by the power description I was assuming that hitting a survivor with your tentacle would immediately grab them, if fully infected (critically injured).
However this doesn't seem to be the case so... what am I doing wrong?
- must they be injured in the first place?
- I assume them having a RED circle around them means they are critically injured, is this correct?
on a second note: wasn't it "a bug" that the second dash was not working after a vault? Because afaik you lose your second dash on vaults.
Comments
IIRC you have to slam into something after grabbing them in order to automatically pick them up. Yes, it works on healthy survivors.
The red circle indicates they are fully infected. At that point you can effectively instantly down them if you hit them with a bound attack.
oh ok, so I will grab them even if full health but I first need to slam them, gotcha.
In fact this is what happened to me: getting a critically injured survivor out in the open, but just slamming them on the ground because there were no obstacles.
Thank you for the answer!