Small Game should ignore boons
it's just annoying when i can already see the aura, but cant interact with it so what's the point lol
it's just annoying when i can already see the aura, but cant interact with it so what's the point lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fair enough... I agree with that
But... can I throw another suggestion in here (not whataboutism but as a genuine suggestion)
Whispers should deactivate apon Hooking a survivor for let's say 15-30 seconds (to be fair)
Well it should deactivate for the person on hook tbh
But then if there is another Survivor closeby... I figured that it'll be fair to give it a cooldown
but if it's activating even when the survivor is on hook, then you can deduce that it's the survivor nearby so it's useful
Fair enough... I kinda wanted that change to come into the game
Counterforce TOO!
Counterforce should ignore boons too, because if the furthest totem away from me is a boon totem, I get no useful aura reading...
totally agreed