Rare moment of positive feedback

I love the new chapter. The bloodpoint changes alone are a godsend after already sinking 2000 hours into the game. I think the Sheva skin was both a wonderful surprise and looks awesome. I already ran using Jill as my main survivor, swapping between her prestige skin and Claire, but now I don't know if I'll ever take Sheva off. And she even talks. Fantastic.

The RPD Reworks are well handled. Much more open than before without losing the feel of RE2: Remake's RPD precinct. The 10second built in Borrowed Time seems to already have had an affect on killers camping as much. Not gone, for sure, but in the 4 hours or so I've played today, I've only really seen it twice.

So I'll say it one more time: I love Project W. Haters be damned.

Comments

  • I broke my own rule of not spending anymore money a few minutes ago by getting one of the RE skins for other characters. They look really good. I like Attack on Titan also so I might get one or two of those. Definitely not Dweet as Eren. It would be fine without the glasses, but I digress.

    I've had a surprising amount of good, fun matches. I've only escaped once but I really don't care about that. I also like the changes to the RPD maps. They have a better flow and are still bigger than I thought they'd be. This has been a much better release day than the Dredge.

  • I like the new update. But I am a Tapp main so I don't care too much about cosmetics since Tapp rarely gets new stuff, lol. Just trying to get used to the new map when I loved the old map the way it was.