Game Crashed
My game kicked me from a match, i did not DC...yet i get the DC penalty for no reason. Why did I get this penalty if I didnt DC?
My game kicked me from a match, i did not DC...yet i get the DC penalty for no reason. Why did I get this penalty if I didnt DC?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's no way to possibly differentiate between this and an actual dc. The first ban you receive is only 5 minutes long for reasons like this.
Shouldn't even be a tempban honestly. Game's too buggy. Just make it so that when you DC you lose a small (5-10%) percentage of your account BP.
But I sholdnt be penalized for their server not being able to handle the load of everyone playing right now
Like I said before, it's impossible to differentiate between the server kicking you off due to issues and you actually disconnecting. No game can do that. That's why the first ban is only five minutes.