sorry for complaining already but

I really think the survivor hitboxes on weskers dash are almost too small.

Yeah ok I will admit if its just me being bad but man it feels kinda rough

Pls tell me how your experiences have been.

Comments

  • I think most people agree about this. The sweet spot is probably between the current value and the PTB value. I am sure they will hotfix it soon

  • @Elik said:

    I really think the survivor hitboxes on weskers dash are almost too small.

    Yeah ok I will admit if its just me being bad but man it feels kinda rough

    Pls tell me how your experiences have been.

    I think partly they made it too small and partly its just straight up bugged. I had a Wesker last game hit me 3 times and the game just straight up canceled the animation of the bound.

  • @Biscuits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/343655/sorry-for-complaining-already-but

    I think partly they made it too small and partly its just straight up bugged. I had a Wesker last game hit me 3 times and the game just straight up canceled the animation of the bound.

    Oh yeah right that happened to me multiple times already where I grabbed someone and wesker immediately let go of them and nothing happened

  • @Elik said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159477#Comment_3159477

    Oh yeah right that happened to me multiple times already where I grabbed someone and wesker immediately let go of them and nothing happened

    Ye, I am going to wait for a hot fix before I touch him again. I 4kd 3 games but I think I got lucky not having any bugs.

  • it's making me want to stop playing and wait and see if he gets adjusted. Theres a lot of potential in his power and he was so much fun to play on the PTB but i have not had more than 1/4 kills in 12 games.

    Way too punishing.