Feng and Felix get RE inspired skins but not any of the other survivors? Really?

I know this is a silly thing to complain about, but come on, two of the most popular survivors that really didn't need any new skins right now. Felix literally just got an AOT skin and the RE skin could have been given to the less popular male survivors like jeff, adam, or even david. And as for feng, do I even have to explain that one...

This could have really been the stepping stone the less popular survivors needed to get attention from the community, but oh well...

But if i have to be completely honest, i'm mostly salty that Felix got a licenced inspired skin over David again

Comments

  • I'm more disappointed that the skin they got were those of character we can play as instead of others like Barry Burton or Brad Vickers, and maybe Sherry Birkin from RE6.

  • I don't even understand why. Cosplay Jill Fen Lee and Cosplay Chris Felix....