Opinion on new bug fixes

Well you fixed some things but what I kept was the cosmetic glitch in the store , the status effect not showing up properly and 1 another for a killer I cant remember now but you haven't fixed the rubberband after escaping from a hook by yourself which I posted and you acknowledged it and the black circle when someone gets hooked that overlaps the aura abilities like kindred

Why? Dont know

Your opinion on these bug fixes and what bug did they forget which is very noticable

Oh and also I think you didn't fixed the conspicious action bug where you get infinite bps by tapping the objective that triggers that by running a perk that has this feature (this was also activating with perks that didn't have this feature like dh but maybe because it has the endurance) . It's really messed up . But I think you understand

Comments

  • They fixed the two bugs I was watching (Wesker’s Bound being interrupted by Any Means Necessary and Sadako phasing into hooks)

  • @dugman said:

    They fixed the two bugs I was watching (Wesker’s Bound being interrupted by Any Means Necessary and Sadako phasing into hooks)

    These were also good fixes yeah

  • And another bug that I remembered now Is the camera of spirit is bugged when a match starts