wesker arm

so when is it safe for me to keep running? I just used an object to negate weskers ability, but because his cooldown isnt obvious I just got zoned for free after looping him cross map... how long does he have before his chain dash until he has fatigue? By the time they pull their arm down they already seem to regain their speed and function so I am struggling to understand his cooldown

Comments

  • @MommyHunktress said:

    so when is it safe for me to keep running? I just used an object to negate weskers ability, but because his cooldown isnt obvious I just got zoned for free after looping him cross map... how long does he have before his chain dash until he has fatigue? By the time they pull their arm down they already seem to regain their speed and function so I am struggling to understand his cooldown

    Best way to find out?

    Play him for yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰โœŒ๏ธ

  • @MommyHunktress said:

    so when is it safe for me to keep running? I just used an object to negate weskers ability, but because his cooldown isnt obvious I just got zoned for free after looping him cross map... how long does he have before his chain dash until he has fatigue? By the time they pull their arm down they already seem to regain their speed and function so I am struggling to understand his cooldown

    If he dashes its like 2 seconds maybe 3? I'll count it out. There is an addon that increases the time you get though as well.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/343609/wesker-arm

    Best way to find out?

    Play him for yourself ๐Ÿ˜‰โœŒ๏ธ

    must not spend too much, just financed a car and military pay aint it chief :(

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/343609/wesker-arm

    If he dashes its like 2 seconds maybe 3? I'll count it out. There is an addon that increases the time you get though as well.

    so lets say he doesnt use his dash and im around an object It is probably safe to move after a quick pause?