Reactive Healing Is Confusing

Glad the perk got buffed but my issue with it is how confusing the perk description is, can somebody tell me what it does?

Comments

  • You get 50% of the healing progress you’re missing.

    So for example if you’re at 0%, then you get 50% heal progress, since you’re missing all of it.

    But if you already have 20% progress, then it’d only give you 40%, since half of 80% is 40%.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    You get 50% of the healing progress you’re missing.

    So for example if you’re at 0%, then you get 50% heal progress, since you’re missing all of it.

    But if you already have 20% progress, then it’d only give you 40%, since half of 80% is 40%.

    Thats actually pretty decent! Thank you for telling me, I want to try this perk out now.

  • It's still kinda meh but 8 seconds healing saved when it triggers is pretty nice

    I would probably run it once in a while. A yellow medkit gives you 2 heals if it triggers once

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    It's still kinda meh but 8 seconds healing saved when it triggers is pretty nice

    I would probably run it once in a while. A yellow medkit gives you 2 heals if it triggers once

    I saw someone running it with resurgence, botany, and a green medkit. Unhooker took a hit for them after unhooking which gave them 75% heal total and they finished the heal in 2 seconds directly in front of the killer

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3159102#Comment_3159102

    I saw someone running it with resurgence, botany, and a green medkit. Unhooker took a hit for them after unhooking which gave them 75% heal total and they finished the heal in 2 seconds directly in front of the killer

    Thats dirty lmao. I just tried the perk out and the first game a teammate was healing me, and another survivor got hit within 32 meters and it finished the heal for us, when the perk works it is very good, I really like the concept of Reactive Healing. It's definitely going to be awesome for solo queue, run it with COH for some heals.