This Blast Mine Nerf

Is uncalled for, why? its a non-meta perk thats just fun when it triggers, thats all

Comments

  • I think it was a bug they couldnt fix so they called it perk change. It wasnt in the PTB notes or in the dev update from last week. It was like this in the PTB and was reported as a bug. I hope it gets reverted back. I also would like a response from the devs on one of the numerous posts about this on why they made this change and effectively making this perk useless.

  • @get_barted said:

    I think it was a bug they couldnt fix so they called it perk change. It wasnt in the PTB notes or in the dev update from last week. It was like this in the PTB and was reported as a bug. I hope it gets reverted back. I also would like a response from the devs on one of the numerous posts about this on why they made this change and effectively making this perk useless.

    i mean it would make some sense since they ignored the repressed alliance/blast mine interaction for a while.

  • My guess is it has something to do with Wiretap and Blast Mine interaction that they didn't like. So they nerf the old to sell the new.

    I use Blast Mine every time I get a stun/blind the killer challenge, but I guess not anymore.