You forgot Chris' model rework.

And by that, I mean his face. Great job on how you improved Jill and Claire! I am glad you listened to our feedback. However, did you seriously fail to notice that Chris' face looks off too? As if it were squished from sides inwards. Male characters are important too, you know. I'd like to hear the reason behind you not making Chris's face look right, it's been almost 15 months since his release. I want him to look like in the Resident Evil games. :/

Comments

  • I agree <3 Please give him some love!

  • He would look so awesome! If only BHVR cared 😫

  • He is a mix of RE1 CHRIS and RE5 CHRIS and it makes no sense. RE5 chris is more icon and more attractive so they should of stuck with that

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    He is a mix of RE1 CHRIS and RE5 CHRIS and it makes no sense. RE5 chris is more icon and more attractive so they should of stuck with that

    tbh it looks like they just took a look at the RE5 S.T.A.R.S costume as a reference

    Like look at this:

    Untitled Image

    Idk why they went with his RE5 look, I don't mind it too much but it looks a little bit off at times

    Also promotional material for the legendary had him looking like RE1 chris for some reason. Makes no sense

  • I prefer RE 5 Chris face to RE 1 one, so I'm glad they went with that, but..... they messed up the face. And 15 months later, they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, I think it should have been fixed with this patch, along with Jill's and Claire's. There is really no reason to keep Chris looking like this, turning off potential players.

    Come on BHVR, male survivors are important too! GIve'em some love, please. You fixed Cybil, Lisa, Claire and Jill. Give some love to a male character for once.