Killers I’ve played against since 6.1.0
So yes I kept track of this. The number on the left indicates how often I played against each killer since the midchapter. 4 is too little of a number to be facing the most fun killer in DBD (not Trickster and Onryō, those two can get deleted for all I care).

Comments
To be completely fair, there is/was a nurse challenge. Shocked Legion is that high though...
He said it was from 6.1.0 which was after the patch rework but before the Thanatophobia nerf.
I wish I'd seen as many Hags. Right now I'm at 5 Twins, 1 Hag and that's not a ratio I like.
So excited to see even more Legion now that they have the Hunk skin
Spirit seen so low makes me sad. Nurse should be thrown into oblivion and Spirit can take her place as the most played killer so far. D:>
Same. I’m so sick of Nurse and wanna see Spirit more.
He's always been a v popular killer tbh
I have just the solution.
Oh that picture is a beautiful site.
Five Hags? It would take me about six months to see that many.
Yeah that one was very surprising to me as well.
Actually surprised at no plagues, especially before the thana nerf.
Freddy, Billy and Deathslinger are in the bottom tier. Good job devs.