Does Kinship stack with Reassurance?

Example: I bring Kinship, someone uses reassurance on me. Is that 34+30 seconds extra? If it doesn't stack, it makes both perks even more useless imo.

Comments

  • There's no reason it shouldn't.

    Kinship will activate first since it's 16m range and then after you wait out the kinship duration you should be able to reassurance.

  • @Crowman said:

    There's no reason it shouldn't.

    Kinship will activate first since it's 16m range and then after you wait out the kinship duration you should be able to reassurance.

    Well but if you have to wait it out, then it's only good for SWF (Like virtually everything in this game, by the way)

    My question was more, if it automatically stacks.

  • @Crowman said:

    There's no reason it shouldn't.

    Kinship will activate first since it's 16m range and then after you wait out the kinship duration you should be able to reassurance.

    Well hypothetically it could be the two timers run simultaneously rather than add together in series. Ideally they should run in series rather than in parallel but I don’t know which way it actually works. 🤷‍♂️

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158640#Comment_3158640

    Well hypothetically it could be the two timers run simultaneously rather than add together in series. Ideally they should run in series rather than in parallel but I don’t know which way it actually works. 🤷‍♂️

    Well it should honestly stack. Like, if people devote 2 whole perks to extending hook timer, it absolutely should

  • @Sumnox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158709#Comment_3158709

    Well it should honestly stack. Like, if people devote 2 whole perks to extending hook timer, it absolutely should

    I agree. Whether it does or not I have no idea, have to see someone test it.