:D
It's here!
@Deathstroke said:It's here!
@Deathstroke said:
Spirit here I come! But I gotta download the update first. D:
last one to the killer queue is a rotten egg!
@lauraa said:last one to the killer queue is a rotten egg!
@lauraa said:
no faair the update isint here for me :(
Wait, the DLC is being released an hour after the update itself?
Whatttt? :(
Edit: It's released in the in-game store but not on steam store? Guess I'll have to wait then. I guess I forgot this was a thing...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's here!
Spirit here I come! But I gotta download the update first. D:
last one to the killer queue is a rotten egg!
no faair the update isint here for me :(
Wait, the DLC is being released an hour after the update itself?
Whatttt? :(
Edit: It's released in the in-game store but not on steam store? Guess I'll have to wait then. I guess I forgot this was a thing...