Nemesis
is nemesis's first infection bugged? I know it gives a speed burst ever since the ptb but could It actually be a bug? The survivors do not lose a health state so why are they gaining a speed boost like they did loose health? Also, on the licker tongue add on it says the survivors will suffer an ADITTIONAL hindered effect when contaminated. However, when they get contaminated, they always gain a huge speed boost. There is no hindered. So, this makes me think survivors getting hindered temporarily was actually planned however there is a speed boost bug
Comments
They have a speed boost and an short period of hindered.
It is the way it was designed.
having a speed boost like you were hit and hindered makes no sense though?
The Hindered effect is very brief. That's the way it's always been. I think the Licker add-on adds like 0.4 seconds? However, it's so brief it's hardly worth running.
Nemesis is one of my favorite killers, but that is one aspect of his power that is lacking. If an initial contamination didn't cause the speed boost I think that would be fair.