No problem just wanting to know is there a reason the new killer is today and not in September?

^^^^ Thanks is there more things being released in the following months more then usual or just releasing abit sooner then normal

Comments

  • To piggyback off of this, when is the update due to go live? Is it 2 hours from now? 4PM GMT.

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    To piggyback off of this, when is the update due to go live? Is it 2 hours from now? 4PM GMT.

    Yeah

  • @BringShaggytoDBD said:

    To piggyback off of this, when is the update due to go live? Is it 2 hours from now? 4PM GMT.

    Most likely. They tend to releases at 11 am eastern (about two hours from now)

  • The big things left on the fiscal 2022 roadmap aside from the next full chapter dlc in December are

    • Custom matches versus bots
    • Automatic mori on the last dying survivor

    Iโ€™m really looking forward to both of those. ๐Ÿ™‚ With any luck we might even get both next midchapter, who knows?

    Aside from that, once those above things are in the game, theyโ€™ll probably be getting back to working on the new HUD action icons for solo survivors and on doing a balance pass on Sadako and some other characters.

  • @dugman said:

    The big things left on the fiscal 2022 roadmap aside from the next full chapter dlc in December are

    • Custom matches versus bots
    • Automatic mori on the last dying survivor

    Iโ€™m really looking forward to both of those. ๐Ÿ™‚ With any luck we might even get both next midchapter, who knows?

    Aside from that, once those above things are in the game, theyโ€™ll probably be getting back to working on the new HUD action icons for solo survivors and on doing a balance pass on Sadako and some other characters.

    The custom matches versus bots will be awesome! You can practice with any killer you want without looking like a fool ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @My_Aespa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158338#Comment_3158338

    The custom matches versus bots will be awesome! You can practice with any killer you want without looking like a fool ๐Ÿ˜„

    That and I can finally just walk around and explore a map to see all the art assets by myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @dugman said:

    The big things left on the fiscal 2022 roadmap aside from the next full chapter dlc in December are

    • Custom matches versus bots
    • Automatic mori on the last dying survivor

    Iโ€™m really looking forward to both of those. ๐Ÿ™‚ With any luck we might even get both next midchapter, who knows?

    Aside from that, once those above things are in the game, theyโ€™ll probably be getting back to working on the new HUD action icons for solo survivors and on doing a balance pass on Sadako and some other characters.

    The mori thing will be fun, as most of the time I don't bring mori items and chances are high that I have no idea how my killers mori looks like.

    Heck, I had totally forgotten that Pyramid Head has a really, really cool mori besides his Final Judgement, I was just so used to that that his actual mori kinda caught me by surprise. I had run a Devour Hope build for fun and was expecting him to slam down his big sword on the hapless chap on the ground :D

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158349#Comment_3158349

    That and I can finally just walk around and explore a map to see all the art assets by myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

    Oooh that's true, get familiar with the map layouts? This is such a great idea!

  • @My_Aespa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158338#Comment_3158338

    The custom matches versus bots will be awesome! You can practice with any killer you want without looking like a fool ๐Ÿ˜„

    I'm also really, REALLY looking forward to this. Not only to practice with killers I never had a desire to use, but also to mess around with survivor builds. I want to use Bond, Empathy, and Mettle of Man and just run around activating it.

  • @SgtMittens said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158349#Comment_3158349

    I'm also really, REALLY looking forward to this. Not only to practice with killers I never had a desire to use, but also to mess around with survivor builds. I want to use Bond, Empathy, and Mettle of Man and just run around activating it.

    Yeah, test perks out and other combinations. There are a few I wanted to try out too. December is so far away ๐Ÿ˜ซ