Get Rid of Mori Kills
It’s ridiculous how killers can completely just take you out of the game when you haven’t got hooked once with mori kills. You guys are just making the killers job easier. It’s bad enough with all the nerfs you guys did with survivor perks, the same people who complained about those very perks still got 4 kills every game they just didn’t like actually having to out skill survivors now they can just endlessly tunnel and camp with no repercussions. Iron will is garbage and might as well be taken out of the game.
Comments
I don’t think so. I just played a game against a Myers’s and he took me out of the game with mori and I didn’t get hooked once. I was the one doing all the gens/saves too. Unfair and broken.
That his add on tombstone which makes him able to kill survivors. But he has to stalk survivors to get it pretty long and there is easy counter to it jump in locker. Then he has to hook you.
Oh wow I didn’t know that was a counter lol thanks for the tip