How many shards you get per level? I forgot to check lets make a list or something
Title. I know you get 50 at level 2 65 at level 3 and 150 at level 7
Title. I know you get 50 at level 2 65 at level 3 and 150 at level 7
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Interesting, I gotta wonder how much we're making compared to the old system by proportion. Definitely making more is my guess, but how much more is the question.
15xp = 1 shard there now you can divide 15 into the amount of xp you need to level up and boom you have the amount of shards youll get
I've been marking it down so far and here are my results - 50, 65, 85, 85, 85, 85*, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150, 150,
*I'm uncertain of because I forgot to check it.
I'm at level 17, getting 195 Shards. At level ~13 I was getting 150.
I play on console so I don't know. TydeTyme Made video about the patch notes in depth you should go watch it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14rWXllrfg0&t=1771s .