I despise you Feng Min
I've been running the killer for 2 minutes. I approach exit gates, the baby Feng Min who did nothing but ruin our game, instead of tanking a hit for me (alongside the other part of the team who was at the gate!) Body blocks me. The killer gets me, and I die on my first hook after all of them get out instead of helping me near the gate.
I really regret not recording. That was such a big sandbag.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
I literally drew something in 2 minutes using the photo edit tool on my phone lmao.
I don't draw anymore, but if you are so picky, here's one of my favourite artworks I made when I was 14:
Hope this one goes on your fridge too.
I tip my hat to that one.
Although the gag being the existence of the first picture more so than it’s quality. (The quality does lend itself to the gag though).
Fengs do tend to be a bit iffy, but for me its Ace players.
They
Always
Screw
ME
Its why I have a very serious hate for Ace xD