Rin only order food for herself because Yui doesnt need food tonight.
I keep seeing this meme and maybe I'm finally OLD but I have no idea what it is or what it's supposed to be but it's freaking everywhere :D
Rin: I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I keep seeing this meme and maybe I'm finally OLD but I have no idea what it is or what it's supposed to be but it's freaking everywhere :D
Rin: I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.